
I happen to travel from Kalyan to Hyderabad In Konark Express in RESERVATION Compartment. Fortunately I had reservation hence no problem. The Reservation I took in the Month of August Ending.There are people who are travelling with waiting list and even TATKAL waitlisted passengers also travelling sitting at entry door and on the midway.I am surprised to note that TTE is not bothered to check the Reservation Status and freely the people are ascending. It is necessary for the Railway Administration not to issue Waitlisted Tickets more than 10% of the capacity of Coach and not to issue any further reservations for the day.The RAC also should be abolished. The number of General Coaches should be increased if there is no sanction for more trains on the route.With above the quantum of people entering Reservation Compartments will be reduced and the people who already having Reservation will be Safe in their Seats and the Name RESERVATION will have some meaning.Hope Rail administration will consider the Suggestion.
No comments:
Post a Comment