I am very much thankful to one and all for the encouragement and opportunity given to express myself
on the subject. The thought of starting has come to my mind when I am seeing so many people going
for hospitals and try to treat their diseases which arise due to intake of foods and their habits.
The main purpose of these posts is to give some type of guidance and feedback to the concerned
so that i may be contributing some of my experiences to the suffering public. The knowledge base
is being collected only by my experience . I am not collecting any data from my medical colleagues
or internet. I may be requiring some help from Internet.
Further i feel that i am careful in choosing my food and does not have any bad habits which is giving
me good health and hope that i will be able to help to the public another 15-20 Years.
I will be giving information about food habits, hints for easy motion and types of exercises to be
conducted age wise starting from children to Old for better health.
Medication for good health so that to reduce hospital entry ( i will access this from Internet)
Finally specific type of Hospitals to be contacted in case of ill health.
I hope i shall be getting enough strength ,vigour, and encouragement to take up all the above tasks
See u all back from Monday 16 th December
No comments:
Post a Comment